Wednesday, September 21, 2005
yeah, that's what I need: another blog!
I'm thinking of setting up a separate blog purely for discussion of programming topics. The posts that consist entirely of Java code will go there in the future. Advantages:
- Keep that sort of thing off this blog.
- Have a blog that consists entirely of completely safe-for-work material so I can put it on business cards and such.
- With those eyes diverted to the other blog, I'll have greater freedom of speech here.
- A blog on jroller.com or somewhere like that seems likely to attract an audience of people who like to read posts consisting mostly of Java code.
- Anybody who wants to read both, can just subscribe to both.