Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
- 08:17 Re-reading old Joel essays: www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/NotJustUsability.html #
- 08:32 Maybe I should have washed this new coffee mug before using it. I'm sure the hot coffee sterilized it, but it tastes kind of chemically. #
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- 08:43 Ida must not be a big deal. I called my dad this morning and he was *at work*. It's just a normal day in Bayou La Batre apparently. #
- 08:57 Bracing ourselves for a repeat of the events of 9/21. Traffic volume (for me anyway) indicates lots of people just staying home. #
- 09:04 Wait, when *was* the big flood exactly? I googled for "2009 atlanta flood" and the first article was dated "9/21".. #
- 09:08 Yes I see the humor in the fact that my house flooded this fall but I had to use the Internet to remember what day it happened. #
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 09, 2009
weird memory thing
Certain things always cause me think about certain times and places from the past.
- Tuning a guitar usually makes me think about riding in the car with my parents to pick up my brother from a party at his 2nd-grade teacher's house, circa 1985-1986.
- Or... it makes me think about being in the drive-through of Krystal, listening to Casey Kasem announce Living Color's "Cult of Personality" as being in the Top 40 that week in 1988.
- A new one: something about a work-related IM conversation made me think it was mentally taking place in the Arby's on University Blvd in Tuscaloosa, during my college years.
- 08:50 RT @davewiner: BBC: How a blunder finished off the Wall. r2.ly/myjk #
- 09:22 According to wikipedia, its just as likely that pigs originally caught "swine flu" from humans as vice versa. Do they call it "people flu"? #
- 12:32 Holy Micronauts, Batman! The Astro Boy toys at McDonalds can shoot their spring powered missiles for like 10 feet! #
- 12:44 You'll shoot your eye out! twitvid.com/3174D #
Sunday, November 08, 2009
- 09:36 Woke up and smelled the coffee that our 7-year-old made for us myloc.me/1nIJF #
- 14:37 @drew826 finally a use for bobby pins besides sticking them into electrical outlets! #
- 20:50 Am I really hearing a light-jazz version of "Black Hole Sun" in a Thai restaurant? #